Check back soon– our video tutorial is coming soon!
1. Prepare surface: Clean and dry the surface. Stencil masks stick to most surfaces (wood, fabric, glass and more!) but will not stick to surfaces that are dusty, dirty or freshly painted.
2. Peel: Gently peel your stencil off the backing paper. Do not discard the backing paper.
3. Apply design: Place the stencil on your surface, making sure it’s adhered along edges.
4. Paint: Paint over your stencil, making sure your surface gets a nice, even coating.
5. Reveal: Once the paint has dried thoroughly, gently remove the stencil to reveal your beautiful artwork!
6. Store: Immediately transfer your stencil back to the original backing paper.