- Choose your fabric: our iron on designs work best on 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, and poly/cotton blends.
- Heat iron to 320 degrees—just past cotton setting. Be sure steam settings are off.
- Preheat surface for 2-3 seconds and place the design onto fabric face down with plastic film on top.
- Iron over plastic film. Carefully iron every part of design, paying special attention to the edges, for at least 30 seconds. The plastic covering may warp and that’s normal.
- Wait for design to cool completely and peel off plastic film. If it doesn’t release easily, place down and apply more heat with the iron.
- It’s all ready to go! Wait 24 hours before first wash. The item is iron friendly.
Pro Tips: You can place parchment paper between design and iron, if preferred. The length of time varies greatly depending on fabric. For example, ironing onto burlap can take up to 1-2 minutes.